Scapa Fest invites vendors to sell merchandise in line with Scapa Fest vision and mission.
Once we receive your completed form, Scapa Fest staff will contact you to finalise the trading agreement.
A pitch at the site for the festival weekend is £175 + VAT.
SCAPA FEST EXHIBITOR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- A covered 3x3 stall.
- Two (2) weekend passes (incl. camping + parking for ONE vehicle) for the event (any passes needed beyond this amount must be paid at full price).
- Company profile (name, photos, links and contact information) featured on our website.
- One (1) EXCLUSIVE social media posts about your company, plus regular social media shoutouts.
(Must provide requested information on application to be eligible.)
- Vendor fees are due no later than April 1, 2019 following confirmation of acceptance to the Scapa Fest Marketplace. If you do not pay at this time you automatically forfeit your spot in the marketplace.
- All vendors must provide valid insurance & licensing information if applicable.
- All vendors will be assigned an area by the Event Coordinator.
- Vendors may only sell in the designated marketplace area.
- Setup must be complete no later than 10:00 am on Friday, May 3rd 2019. You can arrive the day before.
- Please note this is a LEAVE NO TRACE event. If you bring something in, you are required to bring it out.
- Vendors are welcome to attend workshops but we ask that you remain open between 12pm and 7pm on Friday, between 10am and 7pm on Saturday, and between 10am and 6pm on Sunday. Scapa Fest and any staff or volunteers of the gathering are not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or misplaced items.