Welcome to a new way of baking! Taking place on 15-19 March 2021, this LIVE online event explores the #scapalife approach to baking with ingredients with medicinal and health-enhancing properties to learn how to put life force at the centre of the kitchen.
Taking inspiration from our ancestors’ nourishing traditions and adding practical twists to fit into modern day living, you will learn:
- The chemistry of medicinal baking vs. traditional baking
- The traditions of medicinal baking
- How to normalise baking with health in mind
- How to bake for both health AND pleasure
- How to substitute health-deteriorating ingredients for health-enhancing ones
- How to create your own healthy recipes for everyday living and special occasions
Expect a 100% hands-on workshop, with the recording of each session available for later viewing to deepen the work and ensure you gain maximum benefits from the time and money invested.
Taught LIVE over 5 days, this live online event takes place in the Scapa Kitchen, an urban lab for sustainable living in action, an online event space at the heart of the Scapa Fest founder’s family home.
1 hour daily Monday-Friday
4-5pm | London
5-6pm | Stockholm + Paris + Rome
8-9am | California
11-12pm | New York
All sessions will be conducted via zoom on the course page at scapafest.com
Buy the individual course: