Is this brand new Scapa Core Workshop #1: adventure for you? Take the test to find out?
- Do you find yourself drawn to adventure but don’t know where to start?
- Do you sometimes feel not quite confident enough to go at it alone?
- Do you feel curious about the deeper layer of adventure?
- Do you want to experience the excitement of adventure in daily life?
- Do you want to make a difference to the experience of friends & family when you’re out in the wild with them?
- Do you want to unleash your creativity in new ways?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, then the Own Your Horizon workshop is for you!
In this full day workshop, you will learn:
- How to map out and navigate your inner landscape depending on the outer environment you find yourself in.
- How to explore the pillars of sustainable adventure creation, allowing you to generate freedom, strength and creativity wherever you go.
- How to put into practice the theory of adventure creation in relation to your inner landscape through individual and group challenges and practical activities.
There will be food over the fire, meditation and storytelling using the Circle Tale tool (you are going to LOVE this!)
A Must-Attend Scapa Core Workshop #1
A great activity for a full day out solo, with family or friends in the beautiful Loch Ardinning Wildlife Reserve at the foot of the Campsies, a short drive from Glasgow. Nearest town is Strathblane. Google map for car park is here.
For practicalities, location, what’s included and what’s not included, head over to the event booking page.
Looking forward to welcoming you to this full day workshop on June 13th 2021 at the Loch Ardinning Wildlife Reserve!