Q: What do I get with my Scapa Fest Weekend Ticket?
A: The purchase of a weekend ticket gives you access to the festival grounds, workshops, classes and talks, evening performances and camping (3 nights in your own tent). Food, beverages and travel are not included with the purchase of a ticket.
Q: What do I get with my Scapa Fest Day Ticket?
A: The purchase of a day ticket gives you access to the festival grounds, workshops, classes and talks, evening performances for that day. Food, beverages, travel and parking are not included with the purchase of a ticket. One-night camping ticket available as a supplement. Day tickets are not available every year.
Q: How do I buy a ticket?
STEP 1: Select your ticket(s) on the Scapa Fest' Eventbrite page and click "Order now".
STEP 2: Fill in the registration fields.
Q: How do I schedule workshops, talks and classes?
A: Workshops, talks and classes are all first come, first served and you can bookmark the sessions you wish to take part in straight from our interactive schedule.
Q: Will there be tickets available to buy on the day?
A: No, there will be no ticket sales on site. You must purchase a ticket prior to the event.
Q: When should I arrive and leave?
A: Campsite and parking will open starting Friday at 1pm and close Monday at 10am.
Q: How do I reserve a camping spot?
A: Our campsite is a VERY large field. There is space for everyone. Camping spots are first-come, first-served.
Q: I have a campervan. Where can I park?
A: We have a dedicated campervan site for 24 campervans only. Please purchase a campervan ticket to reserve your spot. No caravans please. No awnings. No tents. Don't turn up without a ticket. You will be refused access.
Q: Camping is stated to be not next to parking. How far away is parking from campsites?
A: Cars will be able to park in the parking area, which is just a few minutes walk away from campsites, and clearly signposted. Pack light in rucksacks. No suitcases please.
Q: Are the toilets and sinks portable or in a building?
A: Toilets and washing facilities are all portable.
Q: What should I wear? What do I need to bring?
- Scapa Fest takes place entirely outdoors. Come prepared for changing weather, rain, wind, possibly low temperatures and possibly MIDGES (although not likely early May). Waterproofs and clothes you can layer are advisable, along with sunscreen and hat. Please note there are no indoor or covered camping facilities.
- Tent and sleeping mat and bag.
- Biodegradable/low Ph soap toiletries and towel.
- Yoga mat and props. Bring anything that you may need for your practice.
- Photo ID for proof of age for the bar if required.
- Reusable water bottle, plate/bowl and cutlery. You can refill on site.
- Small backpack to carry your belongings.
- Full packing list available to download here.
Q: Is there food at Scapa Fest?
A: Yes, lots of delicious and local food! We will serve communal breakfast, lunch and dinner on all 3 days, and snacks will be available throughout the event. We even have a shop with snacks, fresh fruit, local produce etc...
Q: Are pets allowed?
A: No. Kids & dog poo don't mix. Besides, as the event also takes place on a working farm, no pets are allowed.
Q: My mobility is reduced. How do I plan?
A: Please get in touch so that we can give advise on parking and camping. You can view our access guide by clicking on the link below: