Please read the terms & conditions carefully and tick the consent box before registration.
We are very pleased to announce our first in-person events since restrictions were placed on events last year. These events will take place outdoor at our usual venue: Ardkinglas Estate, Loch Fyne, Scotland, UK. We want to ensure that you are provided all the information necessary to make an informed decision that honours what is best for you. Here is what you need to know.
Your safety and quality of experience is our highest priority.
We have gone to great lengths to develop a framework for hosting outdoor events in a safe environment, in close partnership with the local UK government and health institutions.
We have developed our own set of safety principles to help guide you through the event, including new social distancing measures, cleaning regimes, food & zero waste protocols.
In order to attend this event, each registrant must give informed consent – after reviewing the waiver below explaining the risks of COVID-19 and before completing their registration.
Although we are doing everything in our power to provide a safe environment, this is a shared responsibility with you.
We ask that you do not register for this event if you are at risk for any of the following conditions:
- You have a pre-existing health condition or a chronic disease
- You have a compromised immune system or any immune mediated condition
- You are currently taking three or more medications
- You are actively shielding during this pandemic for other reasons such as age
- We ask that you adhere to any travel restrictions and quarantine guidelines set forth by your country/location of origin.
- If you or someone you have been in close contact with is experiencing flu like symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the event, we ask that you withdraw your registration. Scapa Fest will honour a full refund or payment credit for a future event for anyone that must cancel for this specific circumstance.
If attending this event is not right for you, rest assured we are working on several opportunities for you to attend an upcoming event. Stay tuned for more 2021 and 2022 announcements.
We look forward to seeing you at Scapa Fest.
Waiver/Disclaimer & Liability – General & COVID-19
Scapa Fest Limited has conducted a thorough COVID-19 risk assessment and is implementing new processes in light of the ongoing pandemic. Should you wish to discuss any of these in detail, please email us and a time will be arranged to answer your questions.
In consideration of being allowed to return to Ardkinglas Estate to attend Scapa Fest 2021, I understand, acknowledge and agree to the following:
- I certify that I am physically fit and able to participate in the event, and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical professional. I agree that I will not participate in activities for which I am not physically able.
- I agree to comply with any and all new rules, regulations, terms and conditions for participation in the event. Including but not limited to social distancing, hands sanitising, mask wearing when applicable and remaining in my allocated group.
- COVID-19: Covid–19, often referred to as coronavirus, is an infectious disease that can result in serious and potentially fatal illness. it has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. There is a risk of the transmission of Covid–19 in any environment where people come together. This risk increases in enclosed spaces and with increased numbers of people. The World Health Organisation has advised that the elderly and those with underlying medical conditions are more vulnerable. It is believed that an individual can be in infected with COVID-19 without their knowledge and be asymptomatic.
- Scapa Fest Limited has put in place robust preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, Scapa Fest Limited cannot guarantee that I or anyone else will not become infected with COVID-19, including my relatives, during or after the event.
- By registering for the event, I assume all risk associated with Covid-19 and agree to: abide by all government guidance aimed at preventing the transmission of the virus (details of which can be accessed via the following links https://www.gov.scot/coronavirus-covid-19/ and https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus); and follow all directions provided by staff members and set out in the signage within the event site.
- If I or anyone in my household presents COVID-19 symptoms, or I am contacted by the Test and Trace service, I will inform the event organiser as soon as possible, and I will then isolate as advised by the UK government and professional medical services. I must not enter the site and attend the event if I believe that I may have been infected with Covid-19.
Failure to comply with these terms, conditions & measures shall entitle Scapa Fest Limited to remove you from the event.
Scapa Fest shall be entitled to cancel any event(s) at any time if required due to any government guidance/restrictions.
You can now return to the registration page. By ticking the consent box before finishing your registration, you agree to consent to the above Terms and Conditions.